From iPiSoft Wiki
Revision as of 18:32, 10 February 2014 by VMaslov
- We use online license activation system.
- Activation and deactivation of license keys is handled via Help > Manage Licenses menu item in iPi Mocap Studio.
- After installing the software the system will ask you to activate the license. This is done only once.
- The system is checking your hardware configuration. So if you need to move your license to another computer, please deactivate it on computer you're currently using, install the system on a new computer and activate the key again.
- Current deployment mechanism (MS ClickOnce) doesn't allow to make machine-wide installation rather than user-specific. So please activate the license under user account you are going to work with the system. Other user accounts on the same computer will not be able to use the system.
- We also have option of offline activation for those who do not have live Internet connection.
- If your computer is out of order and you cannot deactivate the license, please send request for manual deactivation to our technical support service.
iPi Mocap Studio Licensing Policy:
- License is not transferrable to other person or company. So you should not give your license key to a friend, collegue or business partner. One license should be used on one computer. If you need to have the system on several computers, we offer volume discounts.
- Free trial can be used only once and only for 30 days. Setting computer clock to a point in time in the past or getting trial license to a different e-mail is a violation of license terms.
- We reserve the right to ban license key if customer abuses license terms.*
- You can find detailed terms in EULA (End-User License Agreement) that comes with the software.
iPi Recorder Licensing Policy:
- iPi Recorder is a free application and you can run it on any number of computers.
- See iPi Recorder EULA (End-User License Agreement) for details.